Thursday, December 27, 2007

12 days of Christmas

I always knew that B is a creative guy, but this Christmas, he outdid himself and really impressed me with his thoughtfulness and creativity. On December 13 (aka the first day of Christmas), he gave me a single book with the Twas the Night Before Christmas poem--with a cat twist. The next day, he gave me 2 hair clips. On the third day, he gave me 3 travel-size lotions.

On the fourth day (4 flower pins/hair ties), I realized what was going on. It was so exciting to have a new gift to open every day, and I never knew what the gift was going to be or when it was going to appear. Other gifts included 5 pairs of socks, 6 votive candles, 7 letter-sealing stickers, 8 nail polishes, 9 personalized note cards, 10 toe separators (well, 2 toe separators, one for each foot--for all 10 toes), 11 golf balls, and 12 colored gel pens.

The twelve days of Christmas ended on Christmas Eve, but B gave even more gifts on Christmas Day! A sweater, a coat, a new bathrobe and pajamas, and lots of fun stocking stickers (Italy stickers, a little cat figurine, and other fun goodies).

It was a great Christmas.