Friday, July 11, 2008

Too much awesomeness at Anthropologie

This IM convo proves how serious my shopping addiction is. I can't help it--have you seen Anthropologie's clothing? The epitome of awesome.

M: there is so much awesomeness on sale at anthropologie
M: I am exercising such restraint right now
B: hahah
B: you and the anthro
M: I know
B: so so bad
M: I have a serious problem
M: but their clothes are so pretty
M: I just want to own them all
M: sometimes I wonder, what if I had more money than I knew what to do with...would I still wait for clothes to go on sale, or would I buy them at full price?
M: b/c sometimes clothes sell out before they go on sale
M: but then sometimes they do make it to the sale rack, and they're usually half price
M: such a good mental dilemma
B: uhoh ... gotta have it!
B: have two clothes for the price of one
B: at the risk of not getting one
B: or get one now and not get the other
M: or spend $2,000/month on non-sale items
B: bad bad
M: it's scary, but I could easily spend $24,000+ plus on clothing each year
M: maybe not every year
M: maybe eventually I would build a wardrobe that was so awesome that I didn't need anything else
B: hah.. would it ever be enough
M: I don't know!
M: eventually I would run out of space though
M: our closet isn't that big
M: although if I had $24,000 to spend each year on clothing, we'd probably live in a bigger house
B: hah!

No comments: