Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First a bedroom set, now china...

Another sign of adulthood--B and I have chosen a china pattern. We went to Bloomingdale's because I am still boycotting Macy's due to their unacceptable behavior regarding an order I made there several years ago. Bloomies did not impress me with their service skills--we spent a lot of time waiting for someone to help us--but I guess that's why you're supposed to make an appointment. We spent about an hour deciding on our pattern, putting dishes on placemats and mixing and matching to see what would look good. I absolutely love the pattern.

The product scanning process is really easy--each store gives you a gun that you use to scan items. B drove with the gun and did a great job--no mistakes. The scanner at Linens 'n Things had limited functionality, but the one at Williams Sonoma was as top-of-the-line as the rest of their merchandise.

No comments: