Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You can get here from there

Some of you intend to read this blog. Others happen upon it because they are lucky enough (hehe) to type keywords that appear in a posting. Here are some recent searches that have led to this blog.

what to do if your muffler falls off
dangers of an unattached muffler
Variations on this theme appear with frequency (almost as much as arts and crafts headboard searches--I always feel bad for people who type that search and end up here--my headboard post is woefully inadequate to use as a template for any project). However, my post is actually relevant here. Remember, everyone, and repeat after me: "If it falls off, you can keep going..."

sound of music tour salzburg
This one falls into the headboard category--my posting on this tour is not helpful because I have not yet taken the tour. Check back in a few weeks, and if I get around to describing my trip in more detail than the last trip, perhaps you will find out.

how is a coat supposed to fit
Don't worry if the sleeves aren't long enough--they are less likely to get dirty (that's what the sales people always tell me, anyway).

where can i play a game that involves gang violence
Prison is a dependable place to start.

can you avoid being served
Again, a search that appears with great frequency. What have you people done that you need all of this advice about avoiding being served with court papers? And how disappointing is it when you find out that the posting is actually about being served inedible foods in foreign countries?

teeth whitening glowing in dark teeth
I was using hyperbole, but perhaps someone wants to glow in the dark. Just think of how much you could reduce your annual glow stick budget.

duck tape heel shoe
Yes! I love hearing about creative shoe repair ideas, even when people call it "duck" tape. Quack-tastic.

No comments: