Friday, August 10, 2007

Our first wedding gift!

We received a very special package this week--our first wedding gift!

B and I agreed that we wouldn't open any surprise packages without the other present so that we could open all gifts together. That plan proved to be very difficult when I found a mysterious and unexpected box on the doorstop while Ben was still out of town. He was due to arrive later that night, but in the meantime, I was forced to stare at but not open the box. Ok, maybe I peeked in. But I didn't open it. Didn't open it all the way, anyway.

Anyway.

Our first wedding gift was a beautiful All-Clad pan that was so shiny you could see your reflection in the side. We admired it and then put it back in the box and added it to the closet full o' shower gifts.

It's going to be like Christmas when we get home from our honeymoon.